Hello Glen,

Great work, website now looks good. I have searched a bit and found 2 themes if you can consider them [1] <http://getbootstrap.com/examples/carousel/> [2] <http://startbootstrap.com/templates/modern-business/index.html> and have one of these which seems to be more good to you. Also, the Roller current home page have a lot of content we can add that also to these pages.

Glen, I can build the roller website on top of any of these two themes, if it looks good to you and will share with the community. Also, I am interested in adding some images to the carousel, if you have any idea of what type of images we can add up there (some pics can be screenshot of roller UI ).

[1] - http://getbootstrap.com/examples/carousel/
[2] - http://startbootstrap.com/templates/modern-business/index.html

Thanks
Gaurav