Hello Matt,

Yes, definately I will add some widgets to the right. For now I have just made it in html so some rough mockup. There is a tree in the bottom (blog archive widget). I am planning to include that in the theme. What you think about it, wordpress and blogger already have this type of tree.

If you have some more ideas, Please let me know. I want to make it look great :)

Thanks
Gaurav