Checking the spring-mobile license it uses
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.

So it looks ok to use, I will add a version which uses
DeviceResolverRequestFilter and LiteDeviceResolver to determine the browser
type (also its easily maintained by spring! ;) ) and which we can easily
switch to.

I have added the code Committed revision 1622172.  If it is OK I will
update roller accordingly.

Cheers Greg

>>> https://web-gmazza.rhcloud.com/gaurav/
>>> https://web-gmazza.rhcloud.com/testdual/   (basic-mobile).