The logging is a bit messy nowadays with all the different distros.  We
could still use org.apache.commons.logging for simplicity and the use
log4j-jcl bridge to redirect to Log4j 2.  Just need to have have a
log4j2.xml file (with the jars).  Maybe I could do look at this to separate
the logging from the roller config?

Cheers Greg