Roller is in a web architecture of "presentation -> business logic ->
persistent layer". But the project is complex. From the source code, I have
no idea which packages(or classes) are responsible for the controller.  The
following will list an example to express my meaning.

For example, Jpetstore is a small project with only 24 classes.
https://github.com/mybatis/jpetstore-6/blob/master/src/main/java/org/mybatis/jpetstore/web/actions/OrderActionBean.java

This link shows that OrderActionBean is one of the controller class in
web.action package.  OrderActionBean.listOrders is one function entry
provided by system.

So, I would like to know, in roller,* where can I find the similar
'controllerClass.method()' that clearly present function's entry*. Can you
give me some example?

Thanks a lot for your time. I really need your help.
Best regards,
Wuxia Jin