Hi Alex,

Since everything is happening about renaming etc on packaging branch I will
also take a look in the next hopefully couple of days into Maven stuff. The
question is does changes which you have in queue (if you have) are on
develop branch in case of typedefs and compiler ?

I have to say that too bad that those branch packaging wasn't created under
feature/packaging folder - It would help me a lot with changes around
Maven.

Thanks,
Piotr

--