We must think in users as people doesn't know anythings about us. As well
people writing articles about us, will want to check quickly what we do,
and we need to be simple and fast.
So for me, if I use for example NPM, the last proposal is the correct one:

npm install royale -g

If people that land in Royale, see lots of combinations we'll be dead
before having the opportunity for that people to reach the great features
we can provide

So our mantra should be "keep it simple" to be able to make people outside
our world have the opportunity to be attracted by our tech.

I must to say that we always can change this to something more complex in
the future as we get people demanding it, but I'd prefer not to do this at
this stage since I'm afraid to lost people due to excessive options,
packages and bundles.

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira