Hi Olaf,

Yes they are working and in my first simple tests they seems to be working
nicely with MDL module. I would not change their behavior in case of
removing. I would rather improve it using your suggestion.

1) If some element in state "X" wasn't display yet it should not exists in
the DOM - Current behavior
2) If some element got his state should appear - Current behavior
3) If state changed that element should stay as is in DOM, but disappear
from UI and do not take any space - Improvement

I believe that is how Flex's states works.

Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

mobile: +48 880 859 557