Hi,

thanks for your words! I'm with you that something like blog flexexamples
would be of great help. In fact I was tempted to do that some months ago,
but lots of thing going on doesn't allow me to do it. I think we could make
something like that in the blog part, or making a new type (in WP is a
custom post type) that has it's own data. But I'm with you that we should
do something like that, since it will make more people join due to exposing
the ease in that little post with code snippets.

Thanks!!

Carlos

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>