Hi Alex, Dave,

to create some Apps in Royale that conform to the actual theme is easy and
while we make it with our own code it will be completly legal. This about a
button. If we need to put a button that is equal to other button, we can
create a CSS rule that makes that button looks almost equal to the other
one, but with our own css classname. Being said that I think we don't need
to create "try it now" app (for example) with the same branding, since is a
tool inside, and you can see other similar efforts done by others (i.e:
Typescript) where you are showing an app with a text editor and execution
window. This should look as what it is...more like an editor of source code
with pre and code tags and monospace fonts ;)

regarding the rest of the site. As we talked in the other thread with
Harbs, we don't need to upload source code of the site (I talked in some
occasions about the JIRA similarity, of a tool that we use but we don't
need to expose or upload to some repo the source code). So people will want
instead to generate some article, a post or an example (like
flexexamples.org from Peter's blog that we want to make at some time for
Royale). So we already want to give folks some easy tool to make this
community effort possible. For me actual Apache CMS content is what we want
to avoid, since is something cumbersome and at least for me made me does
not work on this before.

With the path I propose, al people that wants to make something in the site
will have a WP.com user with "EDITOR" profile that will allow them to
create a post or a page and make some content.

To go live we regenerate the site and publish in the production url.

Hope you'll find this procedure ok? I think is the way more easy and will
allow us to focus on what really matters: Apache Royale source code. At the
end of the day, we don't want to spend more time in the web that absolutely
needed since is not the product we develop.

Thanks

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira