Great to hear. I did try to communicate about that at the time, but
probably did not do a great job. Hope you find something useful there to
combine with Josh's work.

fyi I hope to get back to some work on things before too long. I do have
some WIP on a compiler optimization I want to continue, but it may still be
a couple of months because of basic income-related priorities.