Does

%ROYALE_HOME%/frameworks/libs/Formatters.swc exist?

________________________________
From: Idylog - Nicolas Granon <ngra...@idylog.com>
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 4:27:22 PM
To: dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: Currency formatter instanciation issue (was RE: ApplicationComplete
event not firing)

No, declaring the formatter in a <fx:declaration/> tag doesn't work
either...

Execution is stopped after preinitialize event fires.
Initialize and applicationComplete events never fire. (I presume that a
declaration tag is processed at initialize step ?).

(Thank you for the link to the examples repo !)

Nicolas Granon