I seem to be having trouble getting mail sent out. Apologies if this appears as
a duplicate, but I didn't see this appear earlier.

I just finished modifying the Panel component in Basic and deleted its use of
removeBead() in favor of transferring beads from the outer Panel strand to the
Panel's inner Container, contentArea, child. The removeBead process has some
issues so Alex and I thought it best to just avoid the situation.

I'd like to document this on the new Apache Royale Github Wiki. What I thought
I would do is create new section called "User Manual" and under that a chapter
for "Tips" and put this information about transferring beads into there.

What I do not want to do is make things more complex or more work for us. Let
me know if you think this structure is going to be a problem.

Regards,
peter