Hi Piotr

Thx for the help. I'm looking forward to version 1.7.0.
Also, MS doesn't recongnize the Royale SDK as valid [1], so it can't activate
code completion for as. Will this be fixed in the next version?

As for the examples, how can I build them in Moonshine? None of the examples
has a mxml file in the src folder and Moonshine needs that. Do I have to build
them first? And if so, how?

Should I rename this thread to 'Royale setup' or something similar?

thx,
Dany

[1] http://www.archemedia.eu/royale/img1.png

Op 3 dec 2017 om 11:37 uur uur schreef Piotr Zarzycki