my mistake Piotr, off course you meant the Moonshine GitHub instead of Royale

-d

Op 5 dec 2017 om 12:53 uur uur schreef Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>:

Hi Piotr,

Before raising this in GitHub, isn't this scenario something to tackle in
Moonshine itself? I think this could be handled by implementing run
configurations, no?

Dany

Op 5 dec 2017 om 12:40 uur uur schreef Piotr Zarzycki