I’m not trying to hide anything. It’s just sometimes easier to create these
types in the class. However, doing that does not make them available to
subclasses.

Considering that defining types is so important for the goog compiler, making
it easier to define types would be nice.

In this case, I just made public classes for the types.

Sort of related:

Does it make any sense to have dynamic classes not generate reflection data by
default? That might make it easier to generate lighter-weight value object
types.

Harbs