-1 Binding

* MD5 matches
* Signature valid
* README, RELEASE_NOTES, NOTICE and LICENSE look good
* Installation via NPM successful
* Able to cross-compile apps successfully with mxml from npm
* royale-compiler>mvn clean install -P -main,utils works fine

royale-compiler>mvn clean install
Unit test failure.

Let's try to fix this unit test before releasing.  More details in the
DISCUSS thread.

Thanks,
Om