In a perfect world, we will let content editors provide content, patches
and PRs.

There are wordpress plugins available that read markdown files from Github
urls. For example https://wordpress.org/plugins/mytory-markdown/

This way, the content can be in git and form(styles, images, etc) can be on
WP.

Thoughts?

Om