Hi Carlos,

No problem. The one thing which bothers me is that maybe Alert should have
position: absolute. In my application I did it as an absolute. Will see
once you get your hands into that. ;)
I have also found couple of scenario with data binding which were not
working. I had to make some workaround. If I found enough energy I will try
to extract them to the smaller examples.

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki