Hi,

I created my own test repo, and is very easy.

https://github.com/carlosrovira/royale-pages-test/blob/master/README.md
https://carlosrovira.github.io/royale-pages-test/

So we need for infra to config the Github repo. I think we should have
control over this in order to modify to our needs and not having to bother
anyone for something so easy

In the other hand, I applied the theme with the theme chooser, I need to
know now, how I can tweak the theme to our needs