There's going to be one more change: I'm going to bring back
DataGridLayout and DataGridPercentageLayout, moving the layout code from
the View beads into layout beads. This has a couple of benefits:

First, it separates the layout of the sub-parts from the creation of those
parts.

Second, while I thought it was a good idea to use VerticalFlexLayout to
handle the placement of the DataGrid pieces, this layout is just overkill
and not PAYG friendly since DataGrid is really just a header and a box. A
custom layout for DataGrid just has have to calculate the width of the
columns and the header buttons, then place the header and the container
for the columns.

Third, VerticalFlexLayout works on every child which makes it difficult to
insert an drawing overlay that could be used to draw nice grid lines. With
DataGrid-specific layouts, any layers introduced will be ignored and beads
can manage them independently.

I'm just working on the HTML vs Flash Player border thickness calculations
so things look right. Its math and that means it will take me awhile ;-)

I hope there won't be much trouble switching over to this way. I hope to
get to finish it over the weekend but Monday at the latest.

Regards,
Peter