Andrew,

Please feel free to take this presentation and modify it.  I have made the
original ppt file available here:
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/FPveqBSWJ5PiXXYkbSslIC36LLVgMYsHg8UUNHEV2c

I don't have a presentation script (I just winged it :-D)  But I would
guess that by the time you make your changes, you might want to get
yourself a new script.

Glad to help in any way, just let me know.

Thanks,
Om