Hi thanks Alex and Andrew,

right now we are having such moderate impact on internet. For example in
twitter we have 135 followers, in facebook 40. We have the accounts open
about 15 days like the website. So we can make huge noise right now. Just
letting people know we release our first release is great, but we must
lower expectations about actual Apache Royale state since although the
technology in in place, to make real apps it's not as friendly as Flex, and
we don't want people coming get frustrated about that. But this is a
required step in order to follow up improving royale