Is there some way to make sure that all the old resources are cleared out of
the maven build?

ITemplateArray is not a file which should be generated at all.

It looks like the replacement of es6.js is not working correctly.

Can you take a look at what I did to the pom and see if you can tweak it so it
works correctly?