On Feb 15, 2018 1:20 AM, "Gabe Harbs" <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

Very cool! Great initiative!

I’ll try to give it a spin later.

Is there a way of creating different templates for the “new” command?

Sure,  it's possible.  There is a template directory that gets shipped with
the cli tool.  We could add more starter apps and let user select one of
them with a switch.

The other option is to directly download an app from a github repo.

BTW, it would be really great to try to stick to dog-fooding to have as
many samples of Royale use as possible.

This tool can be written in ActionScript and compiled for node.js using
Royale.

That has been on my to do list.  Others are welcome to start porting these
node/npm related scripts to AS.

Thanks,
Om

Harbs