Hi Alex,

I'm looking into CSS compiler files and trying to see what to do. This for
the momento exceeds me, but I'll try to continue trying to understand this
part, but will need cross various emails with you:

For this one:

https://github.com/apache/royale-compiler/issues/26

I assume the point is in CSSReducer class (line 530), then I need to deal
with CSSFunctionCallPropertyValue

but first of all is what to do with  *linear-gradient(#3BB0FF, #1E36FA)'*
in SWF

I think this value could not be valid in SWF for "background", but in that
case:

* we can make it valid

or

* maybe for SWF there's some way to discriminate css rules for SWF and for
JS?

(In the end if we want JS and SWF match, I think we should support
linear-gradients in SWF in some way

Thanks