Hi Alex,

for me is clear: If we have the same we get with SASS in Royale that's the
way to go, the problem is that is not still real and I can't work until is
done.
I'm not a compiler guy, and I think is a bit utopic for me try to be
sucessful in that area, and I can't ask you to stop other works to
implement what I need.
For example, I need much more to get "linear-gradient" working in CSS or
"text-shadow" than you make string-substitution. It's a matter of
priorities.

For now I'm working in a branch so nothing is in develop for now. And, in
the end, with the work done, if at some time we get that functionality
done, I can migrate the SASS files to the structure you make,
I think even is better for you to have my implementation so you can have
something to work on right?

I always try to be practical in all moment. For me I have now a valid way
to go and the last hours I'm very productive.