Hi Piotr,

this thread is about a *working* example :)
to read about the fails please check other threads where we talked about,
or go directly to issues #25 and #26 where you can see how to reproduce
inserting just one single line in your css. But maybe that not deserve you
put time on it since Alex said he'll be fixing it

thanks