ok Piotr,

AMF is so important since a robust AMF communication many of possible
migrations from Flex would fail.
I can continue working on Jewel as you work on AMF and then more later you
always can join Jewel.

About IDE, I really doesn't understand how could be the problem. Did you
have some problem when used MDL in an IDE? I think this is the same, a
Royale App with library dependencies. In the end, a theme is just a CSS.
Optionally it can have assets (images) and classes (views mainly).
Currently in Jewel themes there's only a CSS since even SVG icons used are
inlined in CSS so we can "colorize" it depending on color themes.

So let me know what do yo find when you try to use in an IDE

Thanks