Hi Piotr, just fixed this problem. Was tricky to imagine what was the
problem.
In the commit I comment about the issue.

CSS compilation now has "grayscale" filter, this conflicts with
"font-smoothing: grayscale", is the same that happens with old "opacity"
and new css filter "opacity".

Maybe Alex could know what to deal with this situation of duplicated css
tokens in css compiler. This is beyond my capabilities with the compiler.