Hi Prashant,

that would be great, but I need to see how to do that. We are using a
wordpress backend to create the pages, posts, and go fast making all this
material, and the creating a static version to go live. So I need to see if
is possible to activate comments or maybe introduce some external comment
functionality.
I'll look at it as I have some time.
Thanks for your comments! :)