Hi Harbs,

> A couple of questions/comments:
>
> > On May 18, 2018, at 1:57 PM, Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > One more important technical thing about that way is "verbosity" since
> each
> > time you reference that kind of class you are introducing a name that use
> > to be 2-3 time longer, each time.
>
> Are you suggesting this has performance implications? I would not have
> thought that class name length effects performance. If you have a source
> that it does, I’d be interested in hearing details.

No, in that point I'm talking exclusively about size, not performance here.

> > "My suggestion with meta-data was a way to enable the second option. It
> > does not need to be specifically meta-tags. It could be something like
> this
> > as well:
> >
> > /**
> > * royaleclassselector RadioButton
> > * royaleclassprefix basic
> > * royaleinheritsbaseselector
> > */
> > "
> > I still prefers the [] format since is more concise and I think is more
> > suited for this particular purpose.
>
> I agree that the bracketed format is “prettier”, but I could live with
> either.

Right, since I was talking that Metadata in this concrete use will not have
performance problems like Alex suggested, and you propose this other way
due to the possible performance problems, I think is better to return to
normal metadata discussion.