Hello Royale Developers,

Lately, neminovo has created a useful extension for VSCode, which provides
a bunch of snippets for Flex SDK.[1] I immediately decided to make exactly
the same extension but for Apache Royale SDK.
I created the extension in my GitHub project: royalesnippetsforvscode[2]
and added a couple of snippets, which are most frequently used by me.

The very first release[3] is available for your VSCode.

Feel free to make a pull request or to suggest any other snippets and I
will add them in the next version.

You can support ActionScript & MXML engine on Patreon [4].
You can support Royale snippets on Patreon [5]

[1]
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=neminovno.vscode-flex-snippets
[2] https://github.com/piotrzarzycki21/royalesnippetsforvscode
[3]