Hi Harbs,

What if ComboBox will extend DataContainer? It will be at some point list
itself. Than the rest responsibility is in View. We know that ComboBox is
always list, so if someone would like to change the other parts need to
have dive into view.

On the other hand this solution probably is less flexible than having
through css some parts of that component.

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki