From: chembali [mailto:chemb...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 28 June 2018 09:46
To: dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Migrating Enterprise Flex Application

I got the nightly build apache-royale-0.9.3-bin-js-swf.zip on June 22. It looks
like the issue may not be related to the flex-config.xml. I tried to compile
another component source and it went ahead and compiled the component giving a
bunch of compile errors. It did not hang though.

--
Sent from:
https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/w8-0aepjtghwJrEW5GLyuRkoS-VeQzvX48OL59I1DMk=?d=OjYvciyyDRLwFT_tUfjYlUA--SsRn5GZapZJdWKYQ6H7T8y5egtT4QsxyO4aNl92BLSp4rGFrBlHLq4Ta6VcLODkcYMaZ7MizXNd0fVujSh3fpenzlFPXntcVkYsWIzK81EpCYgYYMdkM_P4LuDAswrmxQiWPSdBuZOe7tUeI0kiHPX5SAy068B1zgf1H10LmvV8EwdZHLsrXn-GRsOKejIuZ6IVREqX3oz-aAfWWAS_N8JlWMMhtfiv8fpqyp6ci46w4XK4cOLoL3nMdYPPEEIdRbvkJqfDb0tnVNJV2w7I50xWcHCVmVaTDQn-25XAymk5OWyDvZNKi0cyNKrfNmGBUWMa-XqlVtd1aPCkLt0izrYZLRIJkDvsEPH1YVlXPL2mMYgN5DFZzuvASlDHTwIsdZzgb5Yx3w%3D%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Fapache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com%2F