Hi Alex,

about trying to use Jewel as view part, I think we should trace a plan. I
still have work in my TODO list, for example I think my next stop is Jewel
DateFiels and Jewel DropDownList/ComboBox... but I still want to try the
"exploded" component route. So using StyledUIBase in MXML adding beads I
can get a Jewel Button, a Jewel Slider and so on...

But as well although I think I'll not use emulation components on our App,
I think will be good if I must have some rules into account to make Jewel
visualization reusable.

For this I think we should create a thread, and maybe a example project
where we could work together and make the convergence of code possible.

I think one problem is that if we expect from others to code what we have
in mind, that will never happen, since I think although we share a "macro"
view perspective, in the "micro" view we all have, as normal, different
ways of approach, so the only way I see is to join forces in integrating
things, more over where you have a huge knowledge of things happening in
emulation, while I have the same on things happening on Jewel.

Thoughts?

Carlos