Here is another js compiler error that I am trying to resolve. My mxml
contains the following fragment.

<js:View xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
         xmlns:mx="library://ns.apache.org/royale/mx"
         xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/royale/basic"
         xmlns:html="library://ns.apache.org/royale/html"
         xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"

xmlns:datagrid="com.infogix.iitap.component.flexuiplatform.controls.datagrid.*"
         className="IVPSchedulerView"

<datagrid:AdvancedTableDataGrid

xmlns:uiactions="com.infogix.iitap.component.flexuiplatform.core.action.*"
    dataProvider=""
    creationComplete="initializeHandler()"
    change="selectionChangeHandler()"
    allowMultipleSelection="false"
    doubleClickEnabled="false"
    singleFieldSort="true"

I get the error

" Error: This tag is unexpected. It will be ignored.
<datagrid:AdvancedTableDataGrid "

during the compilation. The AdvancedTableDataGrid is implemented in
com.infogix.iitap.component.flexuiplatform.controls.datagrid and the swc is
included in the compile command. What else could be causing this compile
error?

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/