Hi Alex,

sometimes after many work hours we don't see the things clear, so I finaly
opted to remove the part and simply add in MXML after instantiate the main
MXML component :)
But this was useful to me. I think there's a clear difference between
framework components or controls that are more generalist and use to be
designed and build with some concrete techniques and the components that
users do as part of a real application. This is the case, and doing several
of this lately to solve concrete business issue make me think in this
structures.

Thanks for your explanation and dedication as always! :)

Carlos