Carlos,

I don't understand this sentence -> " If not we can get involved in pursues
problems
that are not real." - What do you mean here ?

Ok I can wait for Alex review.

However your review and look into above problem doesn't need Alex's
attention. This bead (DispatchChangeOnStartup) probably won't work doesn't
matter if we fix programmatic change or not. - Unless I bring back
dispatching "change" event from model - which rather is not recommended in
previous discussion.

Thanks, Piotr

pon., 17 gru 2018 o 13:14 Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>

--