Hi Mark,

I don't like the actual solution since we depend on an external link that
we don't control. We can find that link we removed eventually.
So I think we should get a better solution. I think actual JS developers
manage this kind of dependencies via NPM or NodeJS?
maybe that's the way to explore.

If you can explore that way and provide some solution to implement I'll be
glad to try it. We can use Jewel Alert to do this test and if it works, I
can do the changes.

In the mean while you can solve your problem with a workaround like the one
Piotr shared.

Thanks