Hi Carlos,

Regarding notification from SO
Maybe you can try this [1] but I don’t know if RSS is still an option.
I don’t know if you can get notified by mail when a tag is used in new
questions. I’m looking for a solution as well.
When you ‘watch’ a particular question in SO, you will get email when something
changes for that question.

Dany

[1] https://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/254318/how-to-subscribe-to-tags