Hi, all:

There is a wiki page [1] that has the structure of the old "Flex in a Week"
video course [2], some notes about what I think we need to add for a
similar course for Royale, and my proposed structure for "Royale in a Week".

Before I go further, it would be helpful if people could cast a quick eye
over the notes and proposed structure and identify key elements that the
material must cover and that I may have overlooked. You could share your
thoughts in this thread, or just add them to the "Stuff to include in
Royale in a Week" section of the wiki page.

Next chance I get, I will build out each day's curriculum for Royale in a
Week a little further. Then I think I will identify the stuff I think I can
create and the sections for which I will need help.

The eventual deliverable will be a series of videos with transcripts and
downloadable code. Do all the assets get hosted on Github? I would expect
that we would publish the videos to a YouTube channel, as well as giving
access to them on our website.

Thanks!

[1]  https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Royale-in-a-Week-project
[2]  https://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/videotraining.html