I have confirmed that these SWCs are defined on the library-path in the
compile-js-config.xml used to build JewelJS.swc. Instead, it should be
using the external-library-path or js-external-library-path.

In compile-swf-config.xml for Jewel.swc, the dependencies are correctly
defined on external-library-path so that they aren't included in Jewel.swc.

Unfortunately, my initial attempts to use external-library-path or
js-external-library-path are running into issues. I worry that it may be
related to this comment in compile-js-config.xml where the SWCs were added
to the library-path:

<!-- asjscompc won't 'link' these classes in, but will list their requires
     if these swcs are on the external-library-path then their requires
     will not be listed -->

I could be wrong, but I interpret this comment to mean that goog.require()
is not added if something is on the external-library-path. That sounds like
a bug in the compiler, and this was more of a workaround than the correct
way to fix things.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>