Hi Carlos,

Just to clarify: I had wondered whether there were inconsistencies in the
framework so I checked more on that before adding my previous post in this
thread.
It seems that
<forceSwcExternalLibraryPath>true</forceSwcExternalLibraryPath> was
achieving a similar result to using 'provided' for the (inter)dependencies
inside each framework project, so my concerns were not valid.

When I look inside royale-maven-plugin, I do see some minor differences
with respect to "runtime" specifically but tbh I would need to spend more
time to understand why it is doing what it does with a combination of
classifier and scope checks specifically for "runtime" and not "provided".
Other than those differences, I think "runtime" and "provided" do seem to
be treated the same.