I've determined that when js-dynamic-access-unknown-members is true, a
fully-qualified name is output differently:

org["apache"]["royale"]["jewel"]["beads"]["models"].FormItemModel

A fully-qualified name should not be considered dynamic access, though, so
that's a bug. I'll try to get it fixed.

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>