Hi Piotr,
just committed a fix. Now the parent is the right one. But I think we need
something more regarding positioning since if I use for example an inner
Card container I see it partially displaced to the right due to the new
parent, but still showing at the bottom. I think you want to show it near
the bottom of that parent right?