No problem.  I've spent today trying to fix the build in the Ant source
package.

-Alex

On 9/8/19, 10:03 PM, "Greg Dove" <greg.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Not quite there yet with the final changes, I'm afraid. I'm getting
    close... should be tomorrow my time.

https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Froyale-asjs%2Fblob%2F8ab1d813ee2f72bab957f9485e56ad89dcf6e1ab%2Fframeworks%2Fprojects%2FMXRoyale%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Froyale%2Fmx%2Frpc%2Fhttp%2FAbstractOperation.as%23L1038&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2ddad385aee2449833fd08d734e2fe46%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C1%7C637036021948216407&amp;sdata=7V0k6g15%2FwI2JY7v7E32iLjX6lIUSkOs9%2BpRDfhOrGI%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ecma-international.org%2Fpublications%2Ffiles%2FECMA-ST-WITHDRAWN%2FEcma-357.pdf&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2ddad385aee2449833fd08d734e2fe46%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C1%7C637036021948216407&amp;sdata=QYzb6f7nFoHlcmBuhWdsCW0PQY1JjEPAQAYZ%2FidI5Ys%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2005%2FAtom&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2ddad385aee2449833fd08d734e2fe46%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C637036021948216407&amp;sdata=X9r%2BkLD01gmHLU0sud1HN2IkHM8HZFLYFuIM5L%2FBDow%3D&amp;reserved=0

<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbowlerhat.dev&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2ddad385aee2449833fd08d734e2fe46%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C1%7C637036021948216407&amp;sdata=HJFY93gHQ4aSQP6%2BPL5ZlX4icGqdKngx7bLA1cTp9zI%3D&amp;reserved=0>