Hi Josh,

yes, Piotr and I talk a bit about gmail doing strange things. I finally
could send messages to DISCUSS and to VOTE thread. But maybe the problem is
the configuration done in the process. Maybe is just a matter of make a
send to dev list and separate the two sendings, and remove that "
apacheroyal...@gmail.com" account since seems is not necessary.