Hi Piotr,

don't know too much about that machine (almost I never touched it). But I
think a restart should not be a problem. I understand that processes in use
are Maven, ANT, and things like that that should be present on restart.
Also, don't know if we have some document for restart process somewhere,
but if doesn't exit, I assume there should be no much problem. Also
restoring machines is something needed sometimes...