It seems to me like the size of my app has recently increased and I’m trying to
understand why. I noticed that I have 1270 instances of
ROYALE_REFLECTION_INFO.compileFlags in my app (and 1421 instances of
ROYALE_REFLECTION_INFO) in my minified app.  I don’t know what this does. Is
this always needed, and is there a way of preventing reflection data when it’s
not needed? If it is needed, is there some way of getting these keys minified?
A rough calculation tells me these additions comprise more than 5 percent of my
compiled app.

Thanks,
Harbs